Last week I was lucky enough to receive a complimentary delivery of My Food Bag (thanks Pead PR!). Putting the social media kerfuffle about the launch to one side – what is My Food Bag actually like? Initially slightly skeptical, after a week enjoying delicious dinners, I’m a fully converted fan.
Here are my top 5 reasons you should consider giving it a whirl:
- The food is so fresh, you can smell it. In fact after a week, the bag of rocket was still fresher than the supermarket variety. Organic, free range and fresh from the farm definitely does make a difference to the taste. It’s how food is supposed to be!
- Delivered free to the door means less trips to the shops – no battling the supermarket queue at 6pm! Which means more time for other stuff.
- You know how you have 3 or 4 recipes that you fall back on all the time? This is an easy way to add another few to your list. Nadia’s recipes were easy and super tasty – we gave the chicken dish another run with friends over the weekend, and it was met with much awe and comment.
- On a Sunday night you are sorted for dinners for most of the week. Nothing like crossing that off your To Do list.
- You’ll be eating healthy, balanced dinners for the week. No guilty takeaways on the way home from the office!
My Food Bag is definitely something I’d order regularly – probably not every week, but maybe once a month. You can read my previous blog about it here.
Orders close on at midnight on Monday for the Sunday delivery. I’m off to place mine! www.myfoodbag.co.nz