July 26, 2013 — Simone McCallum
Every week I read lots of fascinating articles on the web or see cool things that I’d like to share with you. So I’m collating them into one Friday post – here are this week’s top 5 for your weekend reading.
- If you have a love hate relationship with your Instagram feed, then you’ll be interested in this article about why Instagram is even more depressing than Facebook. It even has a name: Selfie Loathing. That aside, if you are looking for someone to follow on Instagram, the official White House photographer has just launched his account here.
- I’m always on the lookout for tips on how to organise my day. This post on GTD for the Easily Distracted has some good practical advice – my favourite is ‘Action steps start with a verb’.
- If you are thinking of changing career, or pushing ahead with your current one then this Medium post has some sound advice.
- Apple got hacked this week. Time to change passwords everyone! Easier than it sounds though – Apple don’t make this easy. Here is how you do it – bookmark this one for future reference.
- Lastly, watch this 2 minute video – the end will surprise you!